Types of information we collect
When it comes to collecting and using personal information about you, Harry Fishing collects the following:
- Contact information (name, email address, mailing address, phone number)
- Information about your company (name, size, type of business)
- Automatically gathered information about your computer (IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system)
Why we use these pieces of information
These pieces of information are used for the purposes of:
- Assessing your business’s needs and identifying the most suitable products
- Improving our products, services or website
- Sending you requested information about our services
- Responding to customer service requests or any other inquiries you may have
- Industry-related research and analysis
- Sharing Information with Third Parties
Your personal information will never be sold to third parties, but it may be shared with them in following cases:
- If law requires us to share specific information in order to comply with a subpoena, or any other legal process.
- If we find that disclosure can help us protect your safety or the safety of others, and investigate fraud, respond to a government request or protect our rights.
- If eRiggingSupply is involved in an acquisition or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information. To any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
Links to other sites
Our website includes links to other websites whose privacy practices may differ from those of Harry Fishing. If you submit personal information to any of those sites, your information is governed by their privacy statements, which is why we recommend you read the privacy statement of any website you visit.
Protecting your Information
We implement different security technologies to protect your personal information. All the information you provide is stored in a secure database on a secured server and with a trusted hosting provider. However, since no method of data transmission over or storage on the Internet is 100% secure, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. Your information will be retained as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services.
Notification of Privacy Statement Changes
This privacy statement may be updated at any point to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make any material changes we will notify you by email or by means of a notice on our website prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
You can contact us about this privacy statement by using our contact page.